Saturday 10 March 2018

Snow Coated

Some people can be attracted to stranger things.  For instance, as I have mentioned here in the past, I've always liked seeing things covered with a little coat of snow.  Trees and benches are my favourites, and this past week we had a little dusting of some of the white stuff.  Just enough to give this bench a little cover-up, but so thick that the separations on the back of the bench created some nice snow ripples.  It's maybe not everyone's idea of an interesting photograph, but since this is my blog, I get to put up the things that interest my eyes.  The photograph was taken at f/10, 1/125sec, ISO 100 at 45mm.  Spring snow tends to work the best for these kinds of photographs as it is a little more wet and more apt to sticking to surfaces.  There's nothing like a fresh coat of snow to make things look nice and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment