Sunday 29 July 2018

Heavy Montreal Stage

Though I'm not attending Heavy Montreal this year, I still found a way to take in some of the music.  It may annoy some of the citizens of Saint-Lambert, but I love that fact that I can stroll down to Seaway Park, sit down on a bench and listen to the songs that are being played just across the river.  I was able to listen to some sets by Lee Aaron, Sword and Baroness in the afternoon, before returning in the evening to listen to some Rob Zombie while photographing the fireworks (photographs to come).  After the fireworks ended, I turned my camera to the stage just across from me and decided since I was there, why not try and snap off a few photographs.  The passing electric/telephone lines are a bit annoying but I thought the stage lights, skyscrapers and light streaks made an interesting photograph.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 25sec, ISO 100 at 68mm, cropped to 12"x4" and 12"x8".  Hope those of you who are going back out there today enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment