Tuesday 25 August 2020

Musical Memories - Part II

One of my many 2019 highlights was getting a photo pass to shoot the concerts at the annual Saint-Lambert en Fête.  I had been going to this event since my family had moved to the city when I was eight years old.  So, it was extra special to me to be back on the site, this time camera in hand as photographer taking in the shows from the front of the stage.  This set of photographs took place on the first evening of the event.  Up first was Jon MacAulay.  This was actually my third time photographing him at the event, and every year he puts on a terrific performance.  Up next was an up and coming rap performer named Benny Adam and to close the evening was one of Québec's biggest names in rap, Loud.  The first photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/1000sec, ISO 400 at 170mm.  Here are a couple more photographs.

 f/2.8, 1/400sec, ISO 1600 at 200mm

f/2.8, 1/640sec, ISO 3200 at 70mm

f/2.8, 1/100sec, ISO 6400 at 80mm

That was the end of the festivities on Night #1, but there are still some more stops on our trip through time.  If you'd like to find out more about Jon MacAulay, Benny Adam or Loud, follow the links to their respective websites.  If you'd like to see the other photographs I took of the groups, you can find Jon MacAulay at this link, Benny Adam at this link and Loud at this link.  I hope to get the chance to photograph them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment