Saturday 1 August 2020

After The Fireworks

Today would have been the recap update of the 2020 edition of the L'International des Feux Loto-Québec here on the Old Blog.  I had planned on using some photographs from past shows to fill the void over the last few weeks, but I just didn't have the heart to do so.  Looking at the old photographs just served to further remind me of what I was missing.  Since this would have been the final update, I figured I would instead take out one of my photographs that I took after the fireworks have ended.  I don't usually get many good shots after the fireworks due to the lingering smoke.  This was one of those rare occasions when there was a nice breeze that cleared the smoke out pretty quickly, allowing me to get a clear shot of the bridge, but also the light trails of the boats that are leaving the site and heading for home.  Rather that having a light show in the sky, this shot features a light show on the water.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 30sec, ISO 100 at 50mm.  Hopefully things get better for the fireworks in December.  If you'd like to see the recap of last years shows, which features links to all of the other photograps I took last year, follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment