Wednesday 5 August 2020

Yummy Yummy Yummies

As we come close to marking our fifth month since the madness began, I think that we have all earned a little treat.  Luckily, I have just the thing hanging around here in the archives.  The photographs were taken a while back, but luckily they haven't gone past their expiration date so I think they're still good for human consumption.  These little tasty morsels are called Yummies.  They are little milk chocolate wafers decorated with several little colourful sugar beads.  Those beads which are so fun to play with, photographically that is.  My Lovely Assistant and I like to pick up a package of them to snack on once in a while, and judging by the reaction of The Heir Apparent to these photographs, I think they may one day become a favourite of hers as well.  The first photograph was taken at f/4, 1/160sec, ISO 400 at 60mm.  To tempt your taste buds, here are a few more.

f/4, 1/500sec, ISO 1600 at 60mm

f/4, 1/200sec, ISO 400 at 60mm

f/14, 1/60sec, ISO 1600 at 60mm

f/4.5, 1/60sec, ISO 1600 at 60mm

I suddenly have the munchies.  I know it's not polite, but I do enjoy playing with my food.  Go out and treat yourselves to something sweet as well.  I think we deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment