Saturday 8 August 2020

Among The Living

I think that it goes without saying that we could all use a little bit of fun.  It's one thing to take a little snapshot of the things that I notice, but sometime I like to look for things that are not there.  A little walk through the forest last summer presented me with a little big of fun.  I aimed my camera at the sun as it was shining through the trees.  I then moved around a little bit until I noticed a nice little line of lens flares in the corner of my viewfinder.  Most of the time, lens flares are the last thing that photographers want to see in their image, but these were planned. The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/100sec, ISO 40 at 123mm.  The little colourful shapes reminded me of the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind.  Maybe there are some extra terrestrials out there floating among us after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment