Thursday 30 July 2020

Open Up And Say...Ahhh

When I was young I remember I would often find myself looking up to the sky and watching the clouds.  I would find all kinds of fluffy shapes and objects up there.  Maybe I'm easily entertained, but when I see everyone today looking down at their phones, I'm reminded to take a look up at the clouds.  I did so the other day and was met with looked like a mouth opening and sticking its tongue out.  Since I'm interested by such things, I went and grabbed my camera.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/320sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  I was kind of hoping that a plane would fly by at that moment so it would look like it was escaping the cloud mouth, but it wasn't meant to be and a few minutes later, the clouds had disappeared.  I'll keep looking up though, there is always something interesting going on up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment