Tuesday 21 July 2020

The Balance Of Light & Dark

Those Star Wars fans out there should know that The Force can best be described as a connection and energy between all things, a balance of light and dark.  Well, judging by this photograph, it appears that The Heir Apparent may have a little bit of The Force in her.  She may soon find herself deciding which side she falls on.  Will she follow the Light of the Jedi Order or be seduced by the Dark Side.  I suppose that only time will tell, but in the meantime I'll think I'll keep my eye on her stroller to make sure it doesn't start to fly or if she starts Force choking her stuffed animals.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/4000sec, ISO 400 at 70mm.  To those who may be doubting the growing powers of The Heir Apparent, much like Darth Vader, I find your lack of faith disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment