Wednesday 15 July 2020

Explosive Memory

It's a Wednesday night in July, which means that under normal circumstances, I might have been shooting some fireworks tonight.  I had already resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be able to photograph all of the shows this year since we moved The Head Office back in December.  However, I had hoped to be able to sneak in a show or two here and there.  Sadly, the whole L'International des feux Loto-Quebéc  competition got cancelled this year, so we'll have to look to the past for some present entertainment.  This photograph, taken at f/10, 4sec, ISO 100 at 46mm came from a show back in 2017.  The display was put together by the Macedos Pirotecnia company.  Feel free to follow that link back to their offical website.    I might dig out a few more of these before the season ends.  If you'd like to see the other photographs that I took of this show, feel free to follow the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment