Monday 27 July 2020

Furry Little Friend

Back in December when My Lovely Assistant and I moved the Head Office, we discovered a little trio of rabbits who would hang out by a walking path close to the house.  We continued to see them through Winter and Spring, but after disappearing for a few weeks, we began to spot them munching on the neighbours lawn over the last couple of days.  One of them returned this past Saturday so I grabbed my camera and tried to get a shot.  He was busy munching the wildflowers to really notice me, so I pulled out my keys and gave them a little jangle, just enough to get him to stick his head up long enough to take my picture.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/160sec, ISO 400 at 200mm.  After grabbing my photograph, I let my furry buddy continue his meal in peace.  Mostly because I'm much more happier to see him munch on wildflowers rather than finding him doing the same in my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment