Friday 2 April 2021

Breaking Free

Where did the time go?  I did a quick check of The Old Blog and noticed it has been a week since making an update.  Odd, it doesn't feel like a week has gone by, but here we are, six days later.  I suppose that we should put something up before you all think something terrible has happened to my camera or myself.  The last update featured a couple of early morning sunrise photos.  There was another from that set that I didn't end up using.  As I had mentioned, the sun disappeared behind a shelf of clouds shortly after rising.  As I scanned the sky, I noticed that the cloud cover was breaking apart  so I decided to stick around for a little while longer, hoping to see something nice.  Sure enough, the clouds gave way to a bright blue sky and I snapped away before the sun fully broke free of the clouds, giving a wide range of colours and shapes.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/500sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.  The morning sky can be an amazing thing to look at, it's just to bad that it happens so early in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment