Sunday 9 May 2021

Flowers For Mom

I guess the title is a little bit misleading.  Rather than flowers, it is three photographs of a single flower.  A good way to make my dollar go a little further.  All kidding aside, this will be my second missed Mother's Day, and I think I can speak for all of the other people out there who are unable to see their Mom when I say that I hope the old saying of 'never two without three' will not apply in this instance.  This flower was bought last year and had a prominent place on my deck all Summer.  There was just something about the colour and pollen that really caught my attention when I saw it.  So, I figured since we can't be together, I might as well share my favourite flower with my Mom, and to any of you other Moms out there who might not be getting your usual visit.  The first photograph was taken at f/9, 1/500sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  Here are a couple different views.

f/9, 1/500sec, ISO 100 at 70mm
f/9, 1/640sec, ISO 100 at 70mm

Happy Mother's Day Mom.  Hopefully we'll see each other again soon. The Plague can't go on forever....right?


No comments:

Post a Comment