Saturday 1 May 2021

Sleepy Eye

I know that it doesn't really show much here on The Old Blog, but The Heir Apparent has quickly become my most photographed subject. The Jacques Cartier Bridge may have been getting lots of looks here over the last few weeks, but the amount of photographs I have of that structure, or anything else for that matter, pales in comparison to the pixels that have been dedicated to our little one.  While the public hasn't seen any of these shots. I have decided to share her eyes with those of you out there. In this instance, those eyes were on the verge of closing for a much needed nap.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/400sec, ISO 800 at 200mm.  I of course used a long focal length for the shot because I'm not sure that my subject would have appreciated having a Macro lens shoved into her face as she was trying to snooze.  I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have appreciated it anyway.  I hope she had sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment