Thursday 20 May 2021

In Bloom

We'll stay in my backyard for this update.  There are lots of things in bloom at this time of the year, but the little tree in our backyard really caught my attention.  My Lovely Assistant tells me that it looked the same last year, but I don't remember it at all. I guess my mind was on other plague related thing last Spring.  After the morning sun cleared the roof, it hits the tree just right. I had originally planned on taking some photographs of it the week before, but it got real cloudy and the light was never right. I spent the rest of the week watching as more flowers bloomed and more leaves appeared.  I was afraid they would cut into my view, but I still found a little corner of flower blooms to shoot. The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/640sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  There's all kinds of nice things out there to look at right now, go see Mother Nature at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment