Saturday 29 May 2021

Red Window

We began the week with a nice shot of the Victoria Bridge, so we might as well end the week with one as well. This is the kind of photograph that would have probably ended up lost in the archives if it didn't get posted today.  When I take several photographs on one day, I tend to post one rather quickly, but the others tend to get buried in my hard drive.  After taking the photograph with that appeared on Monday, view it by following this link, I walked around the area a bit before turning to make my way back to the car.  I stopped by where that first photograph had been taken and where the sun had once been, there was now a bright red sky.  With the way that the bridge is built, it kind of looks like a framed sunset within the photograph as the rest of the sky is a nice light blue.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/160sec, ISO 400 at 24mm.  Always keep your eyes open, even when walking back to the car.  There's always something interesting, waiting to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment