Thursday 27 January 2022

Looking A Little Wider

 

I had intended for the last update to be two photographs, but it was meant to be two different sized photographs of the one you are seeing here.  That plan got put to the side when Lori Graham of CTV Montreal decided to air both photographs that I had submitted of the ice fog on the frozen Saint-Lawrence River this past weekend.  You can follow the link to go back and see the video and the two  other photographs.  This was probably my favourite of the two, and was also the favourite of The Heir Apparent who was with me when it was taken.  For the second version, I had decide to crop it a little more wide in order get the Biosphere into the photograph, as well as more of the frosty trees from Île Sainte-Hélène.  It was taken at f/7.1, 1/500sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.  A nice crisp morning of photography and numb fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment