Sunday 2 January 2022

Starting The Year With A Bang

I guess you could say that 2021 was a slightly less crappy version than 2020.  With that in mind, we're turning over a fresh page and starting a brand new chapter.  Back in the days before everything was banned, there was this thing called 'fireworks'.  Large, loud and colourful explosions of light that would draw us all together to celebrate a specific moment.  There used to be a large fireworks display over Montreal to welcome the new year.  Once, My Lovely Assistant and I even got caught in the middle of the show as rocket remains rained down over us.  There were no fireworks again this year, but hopefully, and I probably said this last year, that will not be the case this year.  This photograph was taken at f/16, 20sec, ISO 100 at 39mm.  It's hard to predict what kind of a year this will be photographically.  I certainly hope to get some fresh fireworks shots this year, as well as getting back to the sports and concerts that I really enjoy shooting.  We'll also be celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Old Blog in August, which just serves to make me feel older as I can't believe it has been 10 years already.  All of that and who knows what else, so stay tuned as we snap our way through 2022.  Same blog time, same blog station.

No comments:

Post a Comment