Wednesday 12 January 2022

A Tall Frosty One

It was a crisp and invigorating -30 something Celsius on Tuesday morning.  The kind of morning that would usually find me down by the water looking for some ice fog.  There was some out there to be seen, however I had to be at The Day Job and thus missed out.  Luckily, there are a few frozen shots laying around in the archives for such an occasion.  This shot was taken down by the St. Lawrence River, looking out towards what was then the Molson brewery but will soon be turned into high price condos.  The ice fog was pretty thick that day.  If you'd like to see a couple other photographs that I took that day, which also appeared on the evening CTV Montreal newscast at the time, you can do so by following link #1 and link #2.  This photograph was taken at f/16, 1/320sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  They're calling for some more cold weather later this weekend, so maybe I'll be able to dig myself out of my warm comfy bed to freeze myself down by the water one more time.  What can I say, I'm a sucker for punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment