Monday 17 January 2022

Up To His Neck

We ended up getting less snow than was predicted, but it was still enough to put my little yard friend in a rather precarious position.  You may remember meeting him back in December, a little bit before Christmas.  Feel free to refresh your memory by following this link.  About 16cm's of snow has fallen today, a little short of the 20-25 that had been originally predicted.  After doing a little shoveling, I noticed the plight of our little reindeer.  As you can see, he is up to his neck in trouble.  I waited for out Christmas lights to turn on and then tried to find an angle to best describe the serious the situation is.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/125sec, ISO 1600 at 200mm.  I suppose that I should go dig out our friend, but despite being up to his neck in snow, he still seems rather comfortable




No comments:

Post a Comment