Tuesday 1 February 2022

A Comfortable Month

I read an article the other day that stated that this past January was one of the most comfortable, I mean one of the coldest, January's that we've ever had.  I know that I certainly took advantage of the weather to get a few photographs.  Last week, during the coldest of the January days, I headed over to the Victoria Bridge because I love to photograph the ice fog passing under it  The problem is, it was so cold that the ice fog ended up being so thick that I couldn't even see the bridge.  It was at that point that I moved off to see the Jacques Cartier Bridge and ended up taking the photographs that ended up being seen on CTV Montreal and the La Presse+ newspaper.  You can go back to that more comfortable time by following the link.  Since I ended up shin deep in snow, I didn't want to just let the photographs disappear into the archives like the bridge did into the fog.  The photograph was taken at f/7,1, 1/125sec ISO 100 at 27mm.  Sadly, the calendar continues to turn and the most comfortable weather is probably behind us, there's still got a few more weeks of comfort left.

No comments:

Post a Comment