Thursday 24 February 2022

I Spy With My Little Eye

My little eye has spied lots of things over the years.  But, my favourite thing to spy the last few years has been the little eye of The Heir Apparent.  It's been on display here a few times, but I had the camera out the other day and I once again couldn't resist.  A few moments before this photograph was taken, The Heir Apparent was a little upset about the items on the lunch menu.  Some tears were shed, but the moment quickly passed.  However, her eye remained a little moist and had a nice shine to it thanks to the tears.  I took the photograph and turned the camera around to get her approval.  Her smile let me know that she liked the picture, so we took a few more and the drama about lunch was quickly forgotten.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/100sec, ISO 400 at 70mm.  What can I say, I could stare into those eyes all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment