Saturday 5 February 2022

Winter Warm-Up

As mentioned last time, I've been rather comfortable these last few weeks, but I understand that it's not a feeling that is shared by everyone out there on the internets.  So, since I have been known to post a nice comforting Winter shot in the middle of Summer, I guess I should post a Summer photograph here in the dead of Winter.  This photograph was taken during a little get-together with the family of My Lovely Assistant this past Summer.  As we sit here in the middle of cold-wave number five of this Winter, I am sure that there are many of you who would rather be sitting on the dock next to a lake.  This photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/800sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.  I had really liked the colour of the sky, so I underexposed the photograph a little bit to bring out more of the blue.  It came at the expense of greens of the trees who ended up being silhoutted out, but the blue was just to nice to pass up.  Fear not, foolish lovers of heat, your time in the sun will soon be back.  Sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment