Thursday 17 February 2022

Going Nuts

While we're on the topic of sweet snacks, that little cake from the last update wasn't the only thing The Heir Apparent and I picked up from the Pâtisserie Juste Une Fois in Saint-Lambert.  While scanning the counter, we saw these huge freshly made whippet cookies and some nuts sprinkled on the top.  I'm a sucker for sprinkles, so I added a couple to our order.  It wasn't until I got home, however, that I noticed the lovely lines that were in the chocolate coating, and how some of the nuts were so well placed that they looked like little mini rocks interrupting the flow of a chocolate stream.  Yes, I believe that we have covered my active imagination here in the past.  I already had the camera out for the mini heart cake, so I decided to quickly photograph the whippet as well.  The photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/100sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  If you ever happen to find yourself in Saint-Lambert and are looking for a tasty treat, head over to the Pâtisserie Juste Une Fois.  You're sure to find something for your sweat tooth and you camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment