Monday 14 February 2022

A Sweet For My Sweet

It's no real secret that My Lovely Assistant is the talent in the house when it comes to the fabrication of tasty creations.  I have enough trouble opening up a can of soup, so when the occasion calls for it, I outsource the work so that My Lovely Assistant can have something for her sweet tooth.  For such occasions, I like to visit the Pâtisserie Juste Une Fois in Saint-Lambert.  I've been there a few times and everything we've tried has always been tasty.  For Valentine's Day, I brought The Heir Apparent with me and she chose this little heart shaped chocolate mousse with a brownie base and red topping as the perfect gift.    Sadly, she fell asleep before she could actually try it, but there will be many more Valentine's Days in her future.  Before digging in, I took a few photographs, using the ribbon from the box as a little photographic accessory.  Idea courtesy of My Lovely Assistant, showing why she has earned that title.  The photograph was taken at f/6.3, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 70mm with some bounced flash.  As usual, it tasted much better than it looks.  Hope you had some tasty treats of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment