Tuesday 1 March 2022

Clearer Crystals

Upon further inspection, while I know that there are snow crystals in the previous update, as I had mentioned, they don't really show up that well in the small size version of the photograph that ends up getting posted here on The Old Blog.  Since I am someone who tends to take several photographs of the same thing, feel free to ask My Lovely Assistant how long some of our photography walks can take, I decided to go back into the photographic folder of that day to see what I could find.  Sure enough, I found this photograph, just taken from a different angle, but you get a much better view of the snow crystals that I was mentioning as there are several within view, just sitting there on the branches of our cedar plant.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/1000sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  I know many of you out there are probably sick of the snow, but I think you'll agree that it looks pretty cool up close rather than in large clumps on the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment