Tuesday 8 March 2022

Kryptonian Crystals

Who knew that a little dusting of snow could spawn so many photographs.  These little snow crystals were on the top of our recycling bin during a small snowfall while it was really cold a few weeks back.  I took a few minutes to walk around the house while breakfast was being prepared and have now ended up with three photographs out of that little outing.  This one was a nice close-up of some crystals, which upon looking at them, reminded me of the planet Krypton from the very first Superman movie from way back in the late 1970s.  I guess you could say that I had a little Kryptonian forest sitting on my plastic bin.  Either that or it's just the close-up of an S.O.S pad.  The photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/1000sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  It's fun to take a close up look at things.  Some times they look nothing at all like they do to the naked eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment