Monday 28 March 2022

The Crown Prince

Though things at The Old Blog, as well as everywhere else, have slowed down due to the pandemic, My Lovely Assistant and I have taken on more staff.  Joining The Heir Apparent in a junior position is The Crown Prince.  Much like the photograph that introduced you all to The Heir Apparent two years ago, I decided to focus on some fingers.  In this instance, I was watching as the two Junior partners were meeting for the first time and as soon as their fingers crossed, I snapped away.  Though sung by many, it was Whitney Houston who I most remember singing that she believed the children are our future.  These fingers are what will lead my way.  The photograph was taken at f/5, 1/40sec, ISO 4000 at 57mm.  I don't usually shoot at such as high ISO, but using flash with a newborn didn't seem like a great idea.  Long Live The Crown Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment