Saturday 5 March 2022

Family Treats

While My Lovely Assistant has always been a pro in the kitchen, she has recently taken on a new apprentice, that being The Heir Apparent.  I'll often come home from The Day Job to find them in the kitchen whipping up all kinds of tasty treats.  her Grandmother has given her all kinds of tools which are used to mix all kinds of ingredients together.  They've made quiche, breads, muffins and cookies.  Cookies like the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that you see here.  We haven't seen many home-made tasty treats here in a while, so I present to you My Lovely Assistant's and Heir Apparent's handy work.  In between eating their delicious creations, I grabbed a couple of them for a photograph.  I put a piece of fabric down on the counter and took the photograph at f/16, 1/80sec, ISO 100 at 70mm with some bounced flash.  Very tasty indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment