Saturday 8 October 2022

Inviting Path

There's been an awful lot of music getting played around here of late, so before my Dad tells me to turn down that racket, I think we'll offer up a little quiet place to let our ears recover.  During our Summer vacation this year, we once again took a trip up to SEPAQ Lac Simon to get away from things and charge out batteries for a while.  I'm not much of a hiker myself, but they have lots of nice trails up there and we took a walk down one with The Heir Apparent and The Crown Prince in tow.  It had been kind of grey during out walk, but the sun did manage to peak out a few times to light up the path.  I tend to take a little more time when it comes to taking my photographs, so I let the rest of the group head back down the trail a bit ahead of me so that I could have some nice empty trail in front of me for my shots.  It had rained a bit the night before, so the trail was nice a humid, giving an extra little bit of shine to the bit of sun that was managing to make its way through the leaves to the ground below.  The photograph was taken at f/5.6, 1/60sec, ISO 400 at 24mm.  It kind of looks a little bit spooky, yet still inviting.  The Heir Apparent was in charge of looking out for bears, and since I returned and am able to share the photograph, I guess it means she did a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment