Monday 8 May 2023

Family Teamwork

Though I am still relatively new to the game, I spend lots of time wondering what the future will hold for the two junior members of the family.  I'm guessing that it is the same with all parents out there.  I'm also guessing that lots of parents would like their offspring to maybe follow them down some kind of path.  Last Summer, The Heir Apparent followed me around a lot with her little wooden camera that My Lovely Assistant created for her and we would take part in some little photo projects.  Like this one here.  We had some cone flowers growing in the front yard so we headed out to photograph them.  We used a small spray bottle to add some mist and moisture to our flowers.  I would shoot and she would spray, and then we would change roles.  A nice little rain effect, without actually having to get wet.  Well, not entirely true as The Heir Apparent took as much joy in misting me as she did the flowers.  The photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  What The Heir Apparent doesn't know, is that revenge has already been planned for once this years flowers appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment