Tuesday 26 December 2023

Silent Night

All of the excitement of the season should be staring to gear down a little bit as we enter that week between holidays where nobody really knows what day that it is anymore.  Unless you have an Heir Apparent and a Crown Prince running around your house sill a little hooped up on sugar and trying out all of their toys and gadgets.  In one of the few quiet moments, I like to look at the Christmas tree and all of the lights and decorations.  I found this little Santa perfectly positioned around some lights and tinsel so I decided to spend some of my quiet time around the tree, taking his picture.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/20sec, ISO 4000 at 70mm.  After all of the excitment, I hope you all have a few silent nights as well.  Oh, and as of this writing, it is Tuesday night, heading towards Wednesday morning.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment