Tuesday 4 March 2014

And So It Begins...Again

Another adventure begins today as I get to meet my friends in the Choeur Vives Voix once again.  They're preparing their new show, Façade, and I'll once again be photographing the show for them.  I begin with some headshots for their production booklet tonight and then I'll be shooting their show at a later date.  Check out the group at the links I provided above, and to see some of the photographs I've taken of their shows in the past, you can see them right here.  There are a couple more right here.  If that's not enough, you can see a few more right here.  And if that's not enough, here are four more that I have not yet posted.  All of these shots were taken at f/2.8, ISO 1600 due to how little light was available and not being able to use any flash.
This project is always one of my favourite photographic opportunities every year and I very excited to be taking part in their show once again.  It probably doesn't need to be said, but you can expect to see more shots from this show later this month and into April.  Don't forget to visit their website to find out more about the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment