Sunday 23 March 2014

Back To Candyland

I suppose that if I keep this up, I might get a bit of a reputation for having a sweet tooth.  In the short amount of time that this blog has been around, I've found the time to take pictures of some Smarties, Jelly Beans and some Rockets.  Joining the list of candies this week are those little guys who taste so good and often find themselves stuck to the ceiling of classrooms...or so I've heard, Gummy Bears.  As with all of the other candies I've photographed, you can't help buy be drawn in by all of the colours.  I bought a small amount of the bears and put them on a plate.  I placed the plate in a little corner where the sun was shining and then began to shoot away.  I turned a few of them around so that we could see their faces, and after looking at a few shots, I did move a few around to get a better colour mix.  This photograph was taken at f/9, 1/60sec, ISO 400 at 60mm.  I shot it with my Macro lens so that the bears would be a good size and at f/9 so that more of them would be in focus.  A little bad news for my cousin, he won't be getting and Gummies for Christmas this year.  Unlike the Rockets, My Lovely Assistant and I like these little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment