Sunday 15 November 2015

Adding A Little Colour

It's been a rather grey couple of days, both locally and globally, so I thought it might be good for my morale, and maybe the morale of some others out there, by adding a little bit of colour.  It's a Daylily, always my favourite flower to photograph.  This particular photograph was taken in the late afternoon as the sun was setting in the mother of my Lovely Assistants garden.  I managed to grab a nice angle and shot away.  This photograph was taken at f/4.5, 1/500sec, ISO 400 at 68mm.  Also, in the spirit of friendship, there is a little friend hidden near the tip of the petal on the far right.  I'm not sure how well it appear in the small resolution I'm using here on the website, but there's a tiny little spider.  He's so well hidden that I didn't even notice him until a few hours ago when I decided to put this photograph on the page.  After watching the events of the weekend unfold, it's was nice to have a little surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment