Wednesday 4 May 2016

Use Your Imagination

Don't let my age betray you.  I may have hit the Big 4-0 this past year, but I'm really nothing more than an overgrown kid.  It doesn't take me much of an excuse to break out my old toys.  When I knew Star Wars Day was coming up, I knew that I was going to be playing with some old friends.  For those who don't remember, May 4th is Star Wars Day, 'May The Forth Be With You' sounds rather close to the famous line from the film, "May the Force be with you".  It may look like action figures on my lawn, but with a little imagination, it's quite obvious that this is Han Solo and his trusty Wookie, Chewbacca, exploring the forest planet of Endor.  I photographed them in this galaxy far, far away at f/7.1, 1/200sec, ISO 40 at 50mm.  My Lovely Assistant looked at me like I was crazy, and some of you loyal readers out there may think so as well, but I had great fun playing with my toys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment