Monday 9 May 2016

Wascally Wabbit

Mother's Day was this past Sunday, and since Mom usually gets her fair share of flowers, it usually means a fun day of photography.  Sadly, the day was rained out as the weather was not on my side.  Fortunately, the day wasn't a complete waste, from a photographic standpoint, since I spotted this little rabbit in the yard across the street.  I grabbed my camera and tried to quietly get into a position to take a nice shot, but as you can see, he was alerted to my position rather quickly.  For his future well-being, I suppose that is a good thing.  This photograph was taken at f/5, 1/400sec, ISO 400 at 200mm.  Ends up this is probably the same rabbit that has been eating my Mom's tulips, so while I'm happy to have gotten my photograph, this rabbit may have a meeting with Elmer Fudd in the future unless he stays out of Mom's garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment