Saturday 28 May 2016

Out For A Swim

What a difference a week makes.  Seven days ago it was -1 Celsius and snowing.  Today is the second day of hot and sticky over 30 degrees Celsius weather.  If you ask me, the only way to spend such days is in air conditioned comfort.  If that's not possible, the next best thing would be a cool swim, like this little guy is doing.  He was found swimming with a couple of his friends the little pond outside of my brothers house.  The other guys were a little camera shy, but this frogger was more than happy to show off his green skin and golden eyes.  The photograph was taken at f/8, 1/100sec, ISO 100 at 300mm.  Though the water wasn't very clean, it was still early in the season, I was happy to find a setting that got me a good view of the frog both in and outside of the water.  Now, I just need to find a pond of my own to cool off in.

No comments:

Post a Comment