Wednesday 8 April 2020

Looking For The Man In The Moon

It's been a while since I've taken my camera out for some fresh air, or maybe it's the other way around.  We had a Super Moon last night, the second of 2020.  With maybe a slight case of cabin fever, I headed out the door in search of a nice background to shoot my Super Moon with.  Sadly, my quest came up empty.  I had thought about shooting the moon next to a local church steeple, but it wasn't in the right part of the sky.  With my bag of ideas a little low, I decided to break-out the telephoto lens and go with a classic zoom shot.  The photograph was taken a f/16, 1/50sec, ISO 100 at 200mm.  There won't be any more Super Moon's this year, so I guess that gives me a chance to look around and try to find a nicer background for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment