Wednesday 15 April 2020

Social Distancing

Social distancing is a term that none of us had heard of a few months ago, but it's pretty much all our realities at the moment.  The term brought back a memory of a photograph that I had taken a while back.  This was taken while My Lovely Assistant and I were on a trip to Tadoussac.  We were leaving on a whale watching trip when I noticed this couple standing on the rocks as our boat was leaving the harbour.  I didn't know it at the time, but seeing how isolated they are, you could say that they were the original social distancers.  It was a fun trip, one that we'll probably repeat one day with The Heir Apparent.  The photograph was taken at f/3.5, 1/640sec, ISO 100 at 200mm.  Sadly the whales were hiding that day, but it was still a memorable outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment