Saturday 4 April 2020

Tag Team Champions Of The World

Seeing as how we're all confined to our homes, I might as well play with some of my toys.  As luck would have it, it's also WrestleMania weekend, a time when I usually put up a little portrait of some of my plastic friends.  Due to the virus that's going around, WrestleMania is a two day event this year, so we'll keep things current by photographing two wrestlers.  My favourite tag team from years gone by, Ax & Smash, Demolition!  I set them up on my cardboard background under the kitchen light and then used some directional flash to put a nice shine on them.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 50mm.  With everything that is going on, it may be a good time to dig through the old toy box and see what other things we might find.

No comments:

Post a Comment