Wednesday 29 April 2020

Damien Robitaille For Longueuil Est Culture

If I may speak selfishly for a moment, other than obviously being unable to see the members of my family, the thing that I am missing the most during this current pandemic is photographing shows.  I had a terrific year behind the lens in 2019, and things had gotten off to a good start this year before the entire world got turned upside down.  I ended up photographing several of the summer concerts put on by Longueuil est culture in various parks and I noticed that some of those artists are putting on little shows from their home to try and break up the monotony of our confined to home days.  The latest artist to do so is Damien Robitaille, who I photographed last year at Parc Fernand-Bouffard in Longueuil.  It was a great show, and a very fun time as I was also dodging the rain drops that were falling on my head while getting some shots.  If you'd like to see more of my photographs from that show, follow the link to the original posting, and if you'd like to see his show over the internet tomorrow, follow this link to the Longueuil est Culture Facebook page to find out how.  While I'm dishing out the links, don't forget to visit Damien Robitaille's website to find out more about him and his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment