Sunday 12 April 2020

Looking For A Sign

I'm not really one to look to The Big Guy above for answers, but with the way that things are going on in the world right now maybe it might be a good time to ask a question or two.  Before the celebrations got cancelled, this weekend would have been Easter.  Since I'm still in the process of digging through my archives, I remembered that I had these pictures from a visit My Lovely Assistant and I made to the Percé region of the Gaspé a few years back.  During a hike up Mont Sainte-Anne, we found this little open air area of worship.  There were these wooden pews, and carved into them were some crosses.  I thought it would be kind of cool to take a shot of the sky through the hole made by the cross.  The photograph was taken at f/3.5, 1/3200, ISO 100 at 34mm.  I hope you managed to have a Happy Easter wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment