Tuesday 28 April 2020

Comfort Food

It's been a while since I've featured some of My Lovely Assistant's handy work here on The Old Blog.  If ever there was a time for a little bit of comfort food, I figured this was it.  This lovely little milk & cookies display was pulled out of the pantry, or should I say my archives.  My Lovely Assistant had whipped up a batch of her famous almond cookies as a treat that was to be served at the vernissage for my photography exhibition, Point de Vue, which took place at the Greenfield Park Library back in March of 2017.  A fun time was had by all that night as both the photographs and the snacks were a big hit.  The photograph was taken at f/8, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 55mm with some flash bounced off of the ceiling against a white cardboard background.  As usual, the cookies were even tastier than they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment