Sunday 19 April 2020

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

It was another grey and rainy Sunday so what better time to take another trip into the archives to pull out another lost photograph.  Keeping in time with the weather, I remembered a photograph I took while My Lovely Assistant and I were away on vacation in Lac Kénogami a few years back. The first day we were there it did nothing by rain so I ended up sitting on the deck of our cottage and tried to capture the raindrops as they fell from this leaf.  Nothing real spectacular but it did help to pass the time.  Since it was so grey, I really needed to up the ISO, thus all of the grain in the photograph.  I managed to grab this one just before it fell to the ground.  A small success.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/1250sec, ISO 3200 at 200mm.  If you'd like to see a couple more sunnier photographs from the same trip, feel free to follow the link to some photographs that I took from the Cap À L'Aigle lookout.

No comments:

Post a Comment