Thursday 11 June 2020

Looking In Her Eyes

There has been lots of baby photography taking place at the head office these days.  The Heir Apparent has proven to be quite a willing model to sit before my camera.  While there may be the odd photograph of her that may appear here from time to time, the majority of those pictures will remain private.  However, I have become quite enamored with photographing her eyes.  I may be a little biased, but I find them to be rather amazing.  Her baby blues have a nice white pattern that really stands out, and I could spend hours looking into them.  While staring, I also take a photograph of them from time to time.  This particular one was taken at f/2.8, 1/80sec, ISO 800 at 60mm.  Take a little look and you might see a little bit of me in there too.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have some eyes that I need to stare into.

No comments:

Post a Comment