Wednesday 17 June 2020

Solitary Sunset

Since moving the head office, I have spent a good chunk of my time trying to find a nice spot to photograph my sunsets. I was spoiled at the previous location as I had easy access to two bridges and the downtown core of Montreal to use as accessories to my sunset shots.  No such luck where I am now.  While the bridges are still within driving distance, I was hoping to find something a little closer.  I took a little ride out to the Saint-Hubert airport to take a little look around.  The sun was setting next to the tower and the sky was a nice orange, so I snapped away.  As an added bonus, those of you with sharp eyes might notice the lone air-traffic controller inside the tower.  The very definition of social distancing.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 200mm.  It's not quite as impressive as a sharp bridge, but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment