Thursday 18 February 2021

A Little More Love Is In The Air

When I'm off shooting landscapes, I often ended up taking several different shots from different points of view.  Under normal circumstances this photograph would have served as a header for the previous update, but the photograph ended up appearing on CTV Montreal so the video ended up serving as the header instead.  In case you missed that photograph, you can follow this link to see it and the accompanying video.  I like this shot too much to let it just disappear into the archives, so it gets an update of its own.  I opened my lens as wide as it goes because I wanted to get some of the buildings of Montreal into my shot.  The last bit of light was still in the sky as you can see the different layers of blue coming down, coupled with the red of the bridges the the city lights in the distance.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 30sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.  I like these stretched out wide-angle shots.  They're fun to shoot, especially with such a great subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment