Saturday 27 February 2021

From The Archives

During this pandemic, a lot of time has been sent looking through the old photo archives.  For some reason, every time I would take a little trip down that digital road, I would end up at this shot.  It was taken a little more than four years ago while I was in the La Ronde parking lot to take some photographs of the Winter fireworks from the Old Port of Montreal.  There have been some changes made since this photograph was taken, most notable of which would be the addition of a giant Ferris wheel which would be roughly position in the center of this particular shot.  What initially drew my attention to take this photograph was all of the different lights, but the more that I've looked at it over these last few months, it has been the large clouds that have grabbed my attention.  So, I decided to get rid of the colour and just look at the cloud.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 25sec, ISO 100 at 28mm.  There's always some fun stuff to find in the archives.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment