Saturday 13 February 2021

Winter Break

Though I am among those who prefer temperatures to be as far below zero as possible, I know that I'm in the minority and that the rest of you out there prefer things to be a tad bit warmer.  Since it is -25C with the wind today, and it has been comfortable, I mean chilly, for a few days in a row now, I figured some of you might need a little break.  I keep some 'Summer' photographs in the archives for just such occasions.  Though I don't know why you'd want to, imagine the hot sun beating down on you as you paddle away on a lake with your family and or friends, much like this group of people were doing Lac des Bouleaux in the Mont-Saint-Bruno National Parc a few years ago.  The photograph was taken at f/8, 1/1250sec, ISO 400 at 70mm.  Fear not, warm weather warriors.  Your time in the sun is closer than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment