Saturday 20 March 2021

A Duck For Dad

Today was my Dad's birthday and due to 'The Plague', it's the second year that I don't get to celebrate it with him.  Missing these events was hard enough the first time around, but now that we're beginning to double up on some of those events, it's making thing even harder.  Since I couldn't be there in person, I thought I'd put up a photograph of one of his favourite things.  A little duck that I spotted while visiting the family of My Lovely Assistant a few years back.  This lovely lady was walking around the property and swimming in the lake with her little ducklings.  I have a nice shot of that as well, but it will wait for another time.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/500sec, ISO 400 at 200mm.  Sorry again about missing your birthday Dad, I hope to be able to make up for it in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment